Bactiol® Regular 60 Capsules
High-strength Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 probiotic, supporting daily regularity and immune health.
- Clinically proven probiotic strain to support bowel regularity.
- High-strength Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (HN019) 5 Billion CFU.
- Supports healthy microbiome balance and immunity.
- Contains Vitamin D3 200iu for additional immune support.
- Contains Vitamin A (beta-carotene) 160mcg to support healthy mucous membranes such as those in the gut.
- Resilient bacteria strain – known to survive stomach acidity.
- Excellent epithelial adhesion.
- Safe for use in pregnancy and breastfeeding, and for children .
Each capsule typically contains:
|Bifidobacterium lactis HN019||5 billion CFU**||✝|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||160µg||20|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (200iu)||5µg||100|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
**At date of expiry
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
Orders placed by 2pm Monday - Friday will be despatched the same working day.
Royal Mail 24: Free Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.50 for orders under £45. Free for orders over £45.
Special Delivery Before 1pm: £9.50
NB Please note that Royal Mail 24 is not available for orders over £100. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is offered as an alternative option.
Suitable from age 1.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Take 1 capsule daily.
Can capsule be split?
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.