Blackcurrant Seed Oil (High GLA) 60 Capsules
High potency source of GLA derived from pure Blackcurrant seed oil. Blackcurrant Seed Oil has been discontinued. An alternative product would be Star Flower Oil.
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil has been discontinued. An alternative product would be Star Flower Oil.
- Each softgel provides 500mg Blackcurrant seed oil providing 70mg of GLA
- Blackcurrant seed oil is a rich source of GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid)
- GLA is an essential omega-6 fatty acid
- Blackcurrant seed oil contains higher levels of GLA compared to Evening Primrose oil
- Provides support for female reproductive health, hormone balance & cardiovascular health
- Bypasses the need for enzymatic conversion from LA (linoleic acid)
Each capsule typically contains
Blackcurrant Seed Oil (GLA 70mg)
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Gelatin (bovine derived from cows)
Our recommended alternative to Blackcurrant Seed Oil
Star Flower is also a source, like Blackcurrant Seed Oil, of the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA). It is a superior source of GLA as it contains 22% of the fatty acids, compared to 14% in Blackcurrant Seed Oil. Star Flower has the added benefit of vitamin E to protect the oil from oxidation.
For more information or advice on Star Flower Oil, you can email our nutrition team, or book a free 10 minute advice call on a day and time to suit you, and they will be happy to disucss your query directly with you.
Orders placed by 2pm Monday - Friday will be despatched the same working day.
Royal Mail 24: Free Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.50 for orders under £45. Free for orders over £45.
Special Delivery Before 1pm: £9.50
NB Please note that Royal Mail 24 is not available for orders over £100. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is offered as an alternative option.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
1 capsule daily with food, or as directed.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.