Omega-3 is a type of essential fat that has been proven in thousands of clinical trials to be good for our hearts, brains, eyes, joints and skin.
It's called essential fat because we can't make it on our own. Just like most vitamins, the only way to get omega-3 fats into the body to eat them. Fish contains the richest source of omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA.
Government guidelines recommend eating at least one portion (140g) of oily fish per week to obtain enough of these essentials fats.
- 100% pure, highest quality fish oil from anchovies, tiny fish that are naturally low in toxins.
- We only use sustainable and ethical fish from clean deep waters which ensures all of our products have fully traceable quality from sea to final product. Friend of the Sea certified.
- Eskimo®-3 fish oils are kept fresh with a patented system to prevent oxidation ensuring they have no fishy taste.
- Nutri Advanced is a small family business with an ambition to help people to feel well. We pride ourselves on supplying the very best products, using the highest quality ingredients and because of this, we are the brand most recommended by practitioners.
Other Eskimo-3 productsView full range
Eskimo Bright Kids is a new and delicious way to ensure your children are consuming enough Omega-3 EFAs (essential fatty acids) on a daily basis.
- Contains the highest DHA level per tablet among competitors with similar products.
- Provides 250mg of DHA per jelly splat – to the right dose to support normal healthy brain function.
- Has excellent compliance amongst children, due to their excellent taste and consistency – kids love them!
- Our jelly splats are fresh with a patented system to prevent oxidation, so there’s no fishy-taste. Not only that, but our jelly splats have a delicious natural orange flavour, meaning kids look forward to taking them each day!
See for yourself...
SIGN UP NOW TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO RECEIVE A FREE SAMPLE ONCE BACK IN STOCK