Candex SIBO 45 Capsules
Herbal blend of grapefruit seed, caprylic acid, berberine, garlic & oregano to support microbial balance in the small intestine
1 capsule daily, or as directed.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
- 200mg calcium caprylate, providing 167mg caprylic acid per capsule, which has a long history of use with purging unwanted compounds from the gut
- 150mg grapefruit seed extract (standardised to 4:1 Citrus grandis), which contains potent compounds researched for their anti-bacterial action
- 75mg berberine, which is the active compound extracted from plants such as Goldenseal, Barberry, Oregon Grape, Chinese Gold Thread and Phellodendron
- Berberine extracts and decoctions have demonstrated significant antimicrobial activity against a variety of organisms including bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and worms
- Standardised garlic extract which helps to defend against harmful microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi and may also support the immune system
- 50mg oregano extract which has been used historically to support gut health and microbial balance
|Each capsule typically contains||% NRV*|
|[provides (167mg) Caprylic acid]||✝|
|Grapefruit seed extract (Citrus grandis)||150mg||✝|
|Berberine (Berberis arisata)||75mg||✝|
|Garlic extract (Allium sativum)||70mg||✝|
|Oregano extract (Origanium vulgaris) 4:1||50mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Suitable for adults and children from the age of 12 years.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.