Candex SIBO 45 Capsules
Herbal blend of grapefruit seed, caprylic acid, berberine, garlic & oregano to support microbial balance in the small intestine
SIBO is a under-diagnosed gastrointestinal health condition that could be at the root of 50-85% of IBS cases! Find out if you have it with these common symptoms...
- 200mg calcium caprylate, providing 167mg caprylic acid per capsule, which has a long history of use with purging unwanted compounds from the gut
- 150mg grapefruit seed extract (standardised to 4:1 Citrus grandis), which contains potent compounds researched for their anti-bacterial action
- 75mg berberine, which is the active compound extracted from plants such as Goldenseal, Barberry, Oregon Grape, Chinese Gold Thread and Phellodendron
- Berberine extracts and decoctions have demonstrated significant antimicrobial activity against a variety of organisms including bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites and worms
- Standardised garlic extract which helps to defend against harmful microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi and may also support the immune system
- 50mg oregano extract which has been used historically to support gut health and microbial balance
|Each capsule typically contains||% NRV*|
|[provides (167mg) Caprylic acid]||✝|
|Grapefruit seed extract (Citrus grandis)||150mg||✝|
|Berberine (Berberis arisata)||75mg||✝|
|Garlic extract (Allium sativum)||70mg||✝|
|Oregano extract (Origanium vulgaris) 4:1||50mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Why Choose Candex SIBO?
Candex SIBO is ideal for anyone wanting to help re-balance the microflora in their small instestine. Garlic and grapefruit seed extract may help support a healthy microbial balance in the gut whilst garlic may also support the immune system and defend against harmful bacteria and fungi. Carprylic acid is a fatty acid that has broad-ranging antimicrobial properties and a long history of use with purging unwanted compounds from the gut. Candex SIBO also contains berberine (an alkaloid found in specific herbs) and oregano that has been historically used to support gut health and microbial balance.
What is SIBO?
Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) occurs when there is excessive bacteria in the small intestine which can negatively impact overall health and wellbeing. Symptoms of SIBO may include indigestion, bloating, burping, flatulence, abdominal cramps and pains, diarrhoea and constipation, as well as food allergies and intolerances. As these symptoms are broad ranging it is always wise to seek the advice of a qualified healthcare practitioner to assess your condition.
Why are standardised extracts important?
We use standardised extracts of our herbs in Candex SIBO formula. A standardised herbal extract is a specific concentration of one or more of the chemical compounds found in the plant. It guarantees that the potency and amount of active compounds contained in the product is the same as those advertised on the label and is consistent from batch to batch.
Read more about digestion, probiotics & gut health on our dedicated page here: Don't be a Misery Guts!
Product Code: 5510
Orders placed by 2pm Monday - Friday will be despatched the same working day.
Royal Mail 24: Free Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.50 for orders under £45. Free for orders over £45.
Special Delivery Before 1pm: £9.50
NB Please note that Royal Mail 24 is not available for orders over £100. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is offered as an alternative option.
Suitable for adults and children from the age of 12 years.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product should not be used without supervision by a healthcare practitioner, please contact your healthcare practitioner or one of our nutrition advisors to discuss age suitability and dosage.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
1 capsule daily, or as directed.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.