1 tablet three times daily, or as directed.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required
- Glucosamine is the basis for the formation of vital connective tissue substances such as proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs).
- Chondroitin sulphate is a sulfated glycosaminoglycan and is an important structural component of cartilage.
- MSM is an organosulphur compound.
- ChondroCare™ also features the valuable mineral manganese.
- Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
|Each tablet typically contains||% NRV*|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||16mg||20|
|(providing 394mg elemental glucosamine)||✝|
|Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM)||100mg||✝|
|Manganese (as manganese sulphate)||330µg||16.5|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Do note that glucosamine sulphate is sourced from shellfish, therefore is not recommended for individuals with a shellfish allergy.
Contains ingredients derived from:
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
ChondroCare™ - August 2019
ChondroCare™ has undergone a minor reformulation. Vitamin C has been added.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.