CogniFit® 30 Capsules
Multi-nutrient formula for brain function, including fish oil, citicoline, vitamins, minerals and plant extracts such as ginkgo, green tea and turmeric
Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
- Vitamins B1, B6, B12 and folate which support normal psychological function.
- The active, body-ready forms of B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate), B12 (methylcobalamin) and folate (5-MTHF). These B vitamins all contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin B6 and B12 also contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Provides docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), to support normal brain function. Contains 250mg DHA per capsule, the amount needed daily to support the brain.
- Provides citicoline as COGNIZIN®, a clinically studied form of citicoline, a naturally occurring nutrient found in the brain.
- Zinc, which supports normal cognitive function, in the form of bisglycinate, a very well-absorbed form.
- Vitamin D3, the preferred form of vitamin D as it is the same form made by the skin in response to sunlight.
- Each capsule provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin E, which helps to protect cells, including the cells in the brain, from oxidative damage.
- Alpha lipoic acid, which is a cofactor to energy production within the cells and may protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Curcuminoids from turmeric extract. Turmeric supports the functioning of the nervous system, whilst also supporting inflammation.
- Ginkgo biloba extract, standardised to ginkgo glycosides and terpene lactones, the active components in Ginkgo biloba. Ginkgo may help to support the maintenance of cognitive function and memory.
- Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis), which may support concentration and learning.
- Easy dosing at 1 capsule per day.
|Each capsule typically contains||% NRV*|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl)||1.1mg||100|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||0.5mg||36|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||25µg||1000|
|Folate (5-methyl tetrahydrofolate*)||100µg||50|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (1000iu)||25µg||500|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||9mg||75|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||54mg||✝|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||250mg||✝|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50mg||✝|
|Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)||175mg||✝|
|Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo biloba)||50mg||✝|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)||50mg||✝|
|Total polyphenols 50%||Min 25mg||✝|
|Catechins 20-30%||Min 10mg||✝|
|Epigallocatechin-3-gallate 7-13%||Min 3.5mg||✝|
*As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
**COGNIZIN® is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
†DHA contributes to normal brain function. This effect is achieved with the intake of at least 250mg per day.
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Contains ingredients derived from:
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical doctor before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.