Collagen Forte 30 Servings
Provides 5g collagen hydrolysate together with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM for joint health, bone health and support for connective tissue. Previously Collagen Forte Joints + Bones.
Take a look at our top 5 tips to feed the skin during the menopausal transition, when declining oestrogen and progesterone can impact the most.
- Each serving provides 5000mg of highly bioavailable collagen hydrolysate from bovine.
- Collagen is the principle structural and mechanical support for connective tissue, muscle and skin, and is important in joint and bone health.
- Provides glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate.
- Glucosamine is the basis for the formation of vital connective tissue substances such as proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs).
- Chondroitin sulphate may support healthy joint matrix formation.
- The formula contains MSM, a source of organic sulphur, needed for the formation of healthy connective tissue.
- Contains silicon which is important to the architecture, solidity, resistance and elasticity of connective tissue such as cartilage.
- Also features vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation which is essential for the normal functioning of bones, cartilage, blood vessels, skin, teeth and gums.
- This formula also includes vitamin D, vitamin K2 and manganese, which all contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Manganese also supports the normal formation of connective tissue.
- Contains 3mg of boron per serving, which studies show may support bone health.
- Tasty orange flavour, it's easy to mix into still or sparkling water or juice.
|2 scoops (9.2g) typically provides:||% NRV*|
|Collagen hydrolysate (bovine)||5000mg||✝|
|Glucosamine (from glucosamine sulphate 2KCl)||1100mg||✝|
|MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane)||100mg||✝|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||20mg||25|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (500iu)||12.5µg||250|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone/MK-7)||22.5µg||30|
|Boron (sodium borate)||3mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Why choose Collagen Forte Joints + Bones?
Collagen Forte Joints + Bones is a unique formulation providing high dose and bioavailable collagen in combination with a targeted and synergistic blend of nutrients.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. As a major component of connective tissue it keeps our body structurally strong and supported. It's wise to nourish and fortify our body structures, especially as we age.
The added ingredients that complete the formulation have all been studied for their positive impact on connective tissue, joints and bones. Many are biologically essential for the structure and function of connective tissue, joints and bones.
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies, providing the "building blocks" for the structure and support of the connective tissues, which include cartilage, muscle, skin, as well as joints and bones. It is what holds the body together, like scaffolding, to provide structure and strength. As we age, the production of collagen within the body rapidly declines.
Our collagen is from a bovine source.
Excellent for those who prefer a powder to tablets or capsules.
Product Code: 6999
Orders placed by 2pm Monday - Friday will be despatched the same working day.
Royal Mail 24: Free Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.50 for orders under £45. Free for orders over £45.
Special Delivery Before 1pm: £9.50
NB Please note that Royal Mail 24 is not available for orders over £100. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is offered as an alternative option.
Collagen Forte is suitable for pretty much everyone, and especially those who wish to focus on supporting the connective tissue within their bodies, particularly their joints and bones.
Contains ingredients derived from:
The vitamin D3 in this product is from bovine. Please note, this product is not vegetarian.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Mix 2 scoops (9.2g) into 150ml water or juice, once daily.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.