CurcuDyn® - 60 Capsules
High-strength, bioavailable, fast-acting NovaSOL® curcumin (dervied from turmeric) capsules with ginger, vitamins D3 and C for targeted inflammation support
Take 2 - 4 capsules daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Can the capsule be broken?
We do not recommend you split or break the capsule as turmeric can stain.
- Highly bioavailable - NovaSOL® curcumin is 185 times better absorbed than standard powdered curcumin.
- Fast-acting - works 7 times faster than standard powdered curcumin according to studies.
- Equivalent to 14,000mg of turmeric per capsule.
- Curcumin has been studied for its ability to support joint pain and stiffness.
- 20mg ginger to support the management of inflammation and morning joint stiffness.
- 16mg vitamin C for connective tissue support.
- 5mcg vitamin D3 (preferred form of vitamin D) for balanced immune function
|Two capsules typically provides:||% NRV**|
|NovaSOL®* Curcumin Complex:||1428mg||✝|
|Turmeric Extract (curcuma longa L.)||105mg||✝|
|standardised to 97% curcuminoids,||102mg||✝|
|including: Curcumin 78%-80%||✝|
|Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale)||20mg||✝|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||16mg||20|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||5µg||100|
*NovaSOL® is a registered trademark of AQUANOVA AG Darmstadt/Germany.
** NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Suitable for adults of all ages.
The vitamin D3 in this product is from lanolin – a vegetarian source of vitamin D3. Please note, this product is not vegetarian due to other ingredients.
We recommend consulting a healthcare professional before taking CurcuDyn® if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have an existing medical condition, if taking anti-coagulants or if you have an obstructed bile duct or have gallstones.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.