CurcuDyn® - 60 Capsules
High-strength, bioavailable, fast-acting NovaSOL® curcumin (dervied from turmeric) capsules with ginger, vitamins D3 and C for targeted inflammation support. CurcuDyn® has been discontinued. An alternative product would be CurcuDyn® Forte.
Most curcumin supplements are poorly absorbed and ineffective so it's important that you choose your curcumin supplement carefully to ensure maximum absorption.
Although turmeric has been used medicinally for more than 4000 years it has a very low absorption rate. We look into why this is and what can be done to improve absorption.
- Highly bioavailable - NovaSOL® curcumin is 185 times better absorbed than standard powdered curcumin.
- Fast-acting - works 7 times faster than standard powdered curcumin according to studies.
- Equivalent to 14,000mg of turmeric per capsule.
- Curcumin has been studied for its ability to support joint pain and stiffness.
- 20mg ginger to support the management of inflammation and morning joint stiffness.
- 16mg vitamin C for connective tissue support.
- 5mcg vitamin D3 (preferred form of vitamin D) for balanced immune function
- CurcuDyn® has been discontinued. An alternative product would be CurcuDyn® Forte.
|Two capsules typically provides:||% NRV**|
|NovaSOL®* Curcumin Complex:||1428mg||✝|
|Turmeric Extract (curcuma longa L.)||105mg||✝|
|standardised to 97% curcuminoids,||102mg||✝|
|including: Curcumin 78%-80%||✝|
|Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber officinale)||20mg||✝|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||16mg||20|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||5µg||100|
*NovaSOL® is a registered trademark of AQUANOVA AG Darmstadt/Germany.
** NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Gelatin (bovine derived from cows)
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Orders placed by 2pm Monday - Friday will be despatched the same working day.
Royal Mail 24: Free Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.50 for orders under £45. Free for orders over £45.
Special Delivery Before 1pm: £9.50
NB Please note that Royal Mail 24 is not available for orders over £100. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is offered as an alternative option.
Suitable for adults of all ages.
The vitamin D3 in this product is from lanolin – a vegetarian source of vitamin D3. Please note, this product is not vegetarian due to other ingredients.
We recommend consulting a healthcare professional before taking CurcuDyn® if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have an existing medical condition, if taking anti-coagulants or if you have an obstructed bile duct or have gallstones.
Take 2 - 4 capsules daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Can the capsule be broken?
We do not recommend you split or break the capsule as turmeric can stain.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.