Curcumin Megasorb Tablets
Highly bioavailable curcumin (derived from turmeric) formula, providing curcumin as Curcumin C3 Complex® and BioPerine®, a black pepper extract, for general inflammatory support
Take 1-3 tablets daily, or as directed.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.
- Highly bioavailable curcumin formula for general inflammatory support.
- 500mg Curcumin C3 Complex® per tablet, standardised to a minimum of 95% curcuminoids.
- Contains two other curcuminoids, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin, which help to stabilise the curcumin and provide additional antioxidant benefits.
- BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract for enhanced absorption and bioavailability.
- Sustainably sourced from non-GMO crops of Curcuma longa (turmeric).
- Gentle on the stomach.
|Each tablet typically contains||% NRV*|
|Turmeric root (Curcuma longa) [Curcumin C3 Complex®]||500mg||✝|
|(standardised to 95% curcumin), including:||475mg||✝|
|Demethoxycurcumin 15 - 25%||✝|
|Bisdemethoxycurcumin 2.5 – 6.5%||✝|
|Black pepper extract (Piper nigrum) [BioPerine®]||5mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
Suitable for adults of all ages.
We recommend consulting a healthcare professional before taking Curcumin Megasorb if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have an existing medical condition, if taking anti-coagulants or if you have an obstructed bile duct or have gallstones.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.