Take 1 capsule daily, or as recommended.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
- Provides iron as bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of iron, which is gentle on the GI tract.
- Iron is crucial for the formation of red blood cells, and it supports energy and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Provides folate as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the biologically active, "body-ready" form of folate that requires no additional metabolic steps in order to be utilised by the body.
- Ideal for those whose folate status may be affected by genetic variation.
- Provides vitamin B6 as the active form pyridoxal-5-phosphate, which contributes to normal red blood cell formation
Each capsule typically contains:
|Folate (5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)||200µg||100|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||1.4mg||100|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.