FolaPro® 60 Tablets
Highly-absorbable folate, a very important B vitamin that is essential for many functions within the body including the formation of blood cells
Take one tablet daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.
- L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilised by the body, making it a preferred choice for many individuals.
- It is ideal for people whose folate status may be affected by genetic variation.
- 5-MTHF does not mask vitamin B12 deficiency and is the only folate that crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- Folate has a role in the process of cell division.
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, as it is essential for methylation.
- Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis and normal blood formation.
|Each tablet typically contains||% NRV*|
|Folate (as L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate**)||800µg||400|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1µg||20|
**As Metafolin®, a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
For most individuals folate is completely non-toxic.
Patients using methotrexate as cancer or rheumatoid arthritis therapy should only use additional folate on the advice of a medical doctor.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.