Two capsules daily, or as directed.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
- 1.5 billion saccharomyces boulardii per capsle.
- Shelf-stable meaning no refrigeration needed.
- Amount of saccharomyces boulardii guaranteed up to date of expiry.
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a unique, safe, non-pathogenic yeast.
- Saccharomyces boulardii shown to survive the digestive process
|Each capsule typically contains||% NRV**|
|Saccharomyces boulardii||1.5 billion organisms*||✝|
*at date of expiry
** NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Natural vanilla flavour
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans if the capsule is removed.
Must not be taken by organ transplant recipients. Not suitable for patients with a weakened immune function (immunocompromised).
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.