Glutathione Plus - 60 Capsules
Combining Setria® Glutathione and other key nutrients to support your body's protection against oxidative damage
Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
- 250mg Setria® glutathione, a unique tripeptide form of reduced L-glutathione with demonstrated enhanced bioavailability, clinically shown to raise blood glutathione levels.
- 100mg milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum) – a popular herb that provides the active flavonoid silymarin. Milk thistle has a long history of traditional use in providing support for the liver.
- 150mg green tea extract (Camelia sinensis) - contains powerful polyphenols that include catechins, shown to protect the body and cells from free radical damage.
- 150mg turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) – contains the active constituent curcumin, powerful anti-inflammatory that protects cells from oxidative damage.
- 150mg alpha lipoic acid – a key nutrient within cells, that biologically regenerates other nutrients, specifically glutathione, vitamins C and E, and coenzyme Q10.
- 200mcg selenium – a vital trace mineral, that can easily be lacking in our diet. It helps to protect our cells from oxidative stress and is important for the functioning of the immune system.
|Two capsules typically contain:||% NRV*|
|Setria Glutathione** (reduced L-Glutathione)||250 mg||✝|
|Milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum)||100mg||✝|
|Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis)||150mg||✝|
|Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa)||150mg||✝|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||150mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
**Setria® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO., LTD
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12 years.
Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding. If taking medication or have a medical condition consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, have gallstones or obstructed bile passages, consult a medical doctor before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Glutathione Plus has had a minor reformulation. Magnesium stearate has been removed and replaced with Cellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate and Silicon Dioxide, and the capsule will now be slightly larger.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.