The new 6-week Gut Transformation Programme is an intensive gut clearance protocol which aims to support patients with unpleasant, nagging gut-related issues they may have been suffering with for years. Until now, the digestive system has been largely overlooked and neglected by the conventional medical world, but there does slowly seem to be a changing attitude among health professionals.
Nutri Advanced’s Gut Transformation Programme incorporates the 5R approach to provide a focus for the evaluation of gastrointestinal function, and utilizes targeted nutritional, digestive enzyme and probiotic formulas, which, in addition to a targeted food plan, can support the normalisation of healthy gut function.
Getting to the root cause is what functional medicine is all about and Nutri Advanced’s Gut Transformation Programme allows you to do just that, providing the perfect platform to turn your patients’ gut health around and get their digestive system functioning at its very best.
The 6-week Gut Transformation Programme includes all supplements, instructions, FAQs, suggestions, food lists, recipes, menu planner and a workbook to fill in.
Please note this programme contains non-vegan products.
Product code: GTPROD
The Gut Transformation Challenge contains:
• 1 x Nutrimonium 14 Sachets • 2 x Candex SIBO 45 Capsules • 1 x Similase 90 Caps • 1 x Ultra Probioplex Plus 30 Capsules • 1 x Glutagenics
• Food List • Recipes • Menu Planners • Shopping List • Supplement Protocol • Workbook • FAQs
When you join the live GTP experience you will receive:
- A dietary plan to support digestion and change your microbiome, including access to a FODMAP appendix for those who need it
- A log book with questionnaires and other tools to monitor progress
- Supplements to support a 5R plan
- 6 exclusive CPD accredited webinars to instruct you on how to carry out the programme in practice and the theory behind it (recordings will be sent to those who can’t listen live).
- Access to a closed Facebook group where practitioners can share stories, progress and discuss the programme openly with Nutri Advanced Nutritionists.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.