Halloween Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Nutri Advanced Ltd (company no 1807526)] whose registered office is at Meridian House, Botany Business Park, Macclesfield Road, Whaley Bridge, High Peak SK23 7DQ.
2. Employees of Nutri Advanced or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://eepurl.com/cj5Rpf
5. Competition will be open for entries on the 09:00 GMT on 28.11.16. Closing date for entry will be 23.59 GMT on 31.10.16. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Entrance to the competition is in agreement that you are happy for Nutri Advanced to use your email address to send marketing communication to in the future.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from correct entrants received before the closing date of the competition.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will request a UK postal address from the winners where the prizes will be posted to.
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Nutri Advanced Ltd, Meridian House, Botany Business Park, Macclesfield Road, Whaley Bridge, High Peak SK23 7DQ
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.