25. Eskimo®-3 Fish Oil - The Facts
The Importance of Omega-3s
To ensure good health it is essential that you obtain enough omega-3 fatty acids from your diet each day; yet if you are like most people you are not getting as much as your body needs. The average person in the United Kingdom consumes less than half the recommended amount of omega-3 from oily fish each day, and only 1 in 4 people consume any oily fish at all. However, like vitamins and minerals, it is essential to your health and wellbeing that you get enough omega-3 each and every day.
Taking a daily fish oil supplement, naturally rich in omega-3, can support your heart, brain, joints and skin and is a simple way to safeguard your health. However, not all fish oil supplements are created equal and when it comes to your health only the best will do.
Eskimo®-3 Fish Oil
The Eskimo®-3 range provides omega-3 rich fish oils which are pure, fresh, safe and effective, and are the ideal way to support the health of your whole family.
Eskimo®-3 was inspired by the original research into the outstanding heart health of the Eskimos who, despite consuming high amounts of fat, have exceptionally good cardiovascular health. Researchers found that this was because the fat they were consuming (from fish and seafood) was rich in the now-celebrated omega-3 fatty acids.
Pure and stable omega-3 fish oil
The original unbeatable formula Nutri Advanced’s Eskimo®-3 represents the finest quality fish oil on the market, providing omega-3 rich oil of legendary purity, freshness and stability from sustainable sources, and full traceability from fishing boat to finished oil.
|• Provides a healthy source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in their naturally present concentrations
• Supports healthy circulation, joints, skin and brain function
• Enriched with antioxidants for incredible freshness and stability – meaning no fishy odour or aftertaste
• Available in capsule or liquid form, with a pleasant citrus flavour
Eskimo®-3 Bright Kids™
Omega-3 Fish Oil for Healthy Brain Function
|• Provides a blend of the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to support healthy brain function, along with biotin and choline.
• Bright Kids™ has a zesty orange flavour in chewable jelly format with absolutely no fishy aftertaste, so there will be no complaints from the kids!
• Easy and convenient, fuss-free tablet that's perfect for anyone not wanting to take a liquid or hard capsule fish oil.
Pure & stable fish oil with GLA and CoQ10
There has been a sharp increase in baby boomers concerned about cognitive function and mental health. With the older adult in mind, Eskimo-3 Brainsharp is the ideal choice to lend natural support to the brain.
|• A unique combination containing the well-known benefits of Eskimo®-3 fish oil with the addition of CoQ10, omega-6 & 9, and vitamins D & E to support healthy cognitive and memory function.
• Available in capsule or liquid form, with a pleasant citrus flavour
Extra high strength pure & stable omega-3 fish oil
|• Provides all of the amazing benefits of standard Eskimo®-3 but in a higher strength formula
• Ideal for those who want to take fewer capsules
Eskimo Advanced EPA
High EPA Fish Oil
|• High quality fish oil concentrate providing high levels of EPA in a 6:1 ratio with DHA.
• Fish oil concentrate from sustainable sources of deep-sea fish.
• Enriched with vitamin E for incredible freshness.
Eskimo®-3 Little Cubs
Children's pure & stable omega-3 fish oil with GLA and vitamin D
|• Specifically formulated to give children the right balance of omega oils
• Eskimo®-3 Little Cubs features the same pure & stable omega-3 fish oil as Eskimo®-3, together with omega-6 & 9 for specific kids support
• Contains vitamin D, essential for healthy bone development
• Available in great tasting tutti-frutti or natural orange flavour that kids just love!
• Little thinkers choose Eskimo®-3 Little Cubs!
Eskimo®-3 is safer
Fish oil easily turns rancid during manufacture and storage which may reduce the effectiveness and safety of the oil. The Eskimo-3® range uses a unique patented process that ensures the oil is fresh, stable, effective and safe.
Eskimo®-3 is more effective
Because of the unique process that ensures the freshness and safety of Eskimo®-3 fish oil, it is also more effective. Research has shown that Eskimo®-3 fish oil may be more effective than plain fish oil and may be a superior way to support heart, brain and joint health.
Eskimo®-3 is toxin free
Environmental toxins accumulate in fish and unless removed will concentrate in fish oil. Eskimo®-3 fish oil undergoes an extensive purification process to ensure it is toxin free, and independent studies have consistently shown that Eskimo®-3 is one of the purest fish oils available.
Eskimo®-3 is supported by science
More than 100 scientific articles have been published in leading medical journals worldwide demonstrating the effects of Eskimo®-3 fish oil and the Eskimo®-3 range of products. This high level of scientific research is testament to the quality and safety of Eskimo®-3.
Eskimo®-3 is ethically and sustainably sourced
Over-fishing is becoming a serious threat to the world’s fish stocks. Eskimo®-3 fish oil comes from a sustainably managed fishery, so not only is Eskimo®-3 good for you, it is good for the environment and our future.
Support for the Whole Family
Eskimo®-3 fish oils really are the ideal way to support the health of your entire family. From toddlers and teens to the oldest member of the family, everyone can experience health benefits by using it as a daily supplement.
● Provides the essential omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which are often lacking in those who rarely eat fish
● From sustainable sources of fish living in the clean, unpolluted waters of the Pacific Ocean and fished off the coast of Peru
● Supports cardiovascular health
● Supports soft, supple, healthy looking skin
● Supports healthy joint function
● Over 60% of the brain is made from fat! Eskimo®-3 helps to support healthy brain function in kids and adults.
Eskimo®-3 is one of the few fish oils to be able to claim Kosher certification. All production steps from fishing vessel up to the final product must be known and verified in order to achieve full Kosher certification.
Eskimo®-3 range of fish oils awarded “Friend of the Sea” certification
In 2011, the Eskimo®-3 range of fish oils were awarded Friend of the Sea certification. This is in recognition of the commitment to sustainable fishing demonstrated by the manufacturers and the fishery that supplies the oil for Eskimo®-3.
What exactly is a Friend of the Sea?
Friend of the Sea is a non-profit, non-government organisation which is now a major international certification project for products originating from sustainable fisheries. Any fishery wishing to receive certification must adhere to the strict criteria laid down by Friend of the Sea as follows:
✓ Target stock not to be over exploited
✓ Fishery to generate maximum of 8% discards
✓ No by-catch of endangered species
✓ No impact on the seabed
✓ Compliance with regulations
✓ Social accountability
✓ Gradual reduction of carbon footprint
For more information on our expert Eskimo®-3 range or any other products, please call us on freephone 0800 043 5777
This content is restricted, please Log In to a Health Professional or Student Health Professional account