36. A Guide To Our Range of Live Bacteria
Products containing live bacteria can vary hugely in strength, efficacy and safety with inferior products falling short for a number of reasons.
At Nutri Advanced, we make sure our products are manufactured to the highest possible standards so your product reaches you in tip top condition. Our extensive range of products contains varying strains and quantities of live bacteria so there is one to suit every individual.
Importantly, not all live bacteria products are the same; they differ according to genus, species and strain. Nutri only uses strains with scientific evidence supporting their efficacy and survival in the gut such as:
Daily and Long Term Support
Ultra Probioplex™ ND is a non-dairy formula that contains a 50:50 blend of two extensively-researched strains of live bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM® strain) and Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07® strain). Ultra Probioplex™ ND also features vitamin D, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
• Contains a guaranteed 15 billion live bacteria – an amount shown to be clinically beneficial – all the way through to the expiry date.
• Lactobacillus acidophilus is a human strain that has proven history in supplements for over 25 years.
• Bifidobacteria are one of the most abundant and perhaps the most important types of bacteria in humans.
• Available in both capsule and powder form.
• Recommended for children aged 3 and above.
Daily Maintenance & Travel
ProbotiX® Daily 5 Live is a shelf stable formula that contains 5 strains of high quality live bacteria including 2 Bifidobacterium strains and 3 strains of Lactobacillus. Each capsule provides 5 billion live bacteria at date of expiry.
• The bacteria strains in ProbotiX® are specially selected strains of L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, B. lactis, and B. infantis that have been well researched and documented.
• Multiple strains are thought to work synergistically together.
• Genetically identified strains chosen specifically as they survive the digestive process and adhere to the gut wall for effective gut colonisation.
• ProbotiX® is excellent to use when on holiday or travelling, especially as there’s no need to refrigerate.
• Ideal for everyday use, and can be taken alongside a multivitamin and fish oil.
Infants & Young Children
Ultra Bifidus ND features a specially cultured, highly viable, pure strain of beneficial bacteria, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07®. Ultra Bifidus can be used routinely by people of all ages, from infants to seniors.
• Guaranteed to provide no less than 15 billion live Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07® micro-organisms per serving through to the date of expiry.
• Powdered probiotic supplement for easy dosing flexibility and ideal for those not wishing to take capsules.
• Can easily be mixed with food or drinks, giving it a broad range of applications.
• Ideal for babies and young children up to 3 years of age.
High Dose Support & Post Antibiotic Use
Ultra Probioplex™ IB provides a high strength blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® and Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07®.
• Each capsule provides 60 billion beneficial bacteria guaranteed through to date of expiry.
• Can be used following antibiotics or by those with a need for a high dose formula.
GiSol contains Saccharomyces boulardii which is a non-pathogenic yeast.
• Can be used whilst taking antibiotics.
• Ideal for individuals who are on the go or travel a lot.
• Can be taken alongside other live bacteria (including Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium).
• Does not require refrigeration and is therefore ideal whilst travelling.
Everyone is different. Choose the right formula for you
Guaranteed stability and quality
The viability of your beneficial bacteria should not be taken for granted – by the time the supplement is manufactured, shipped, and finally consumed there may be very little activity and many products on the market claiming to be high quality do not stand up to scrutiny when tested. Advanced stabilization technology and manufacturing processes, as well as batch testing and analysis, used during the production of Nutri’s live bacteria products ensures that each product retains the label content until the date of expiry (12-18 months), if stored correctly. This ensures quality and potency you can trust. NB: Nutri keeps all of its products containing live bacteria in controlled conditions up to the point of dispatch.
This content is restricted, please Log In to a Health Professional or Student Health Professional account