With many more of us living very busy lives, Megamag® Calmeze can help to support that sense of calm and harmony.
Supports normal psychological function and healthy nervous system
Developed to reduce tiredness and fatigue
MegaMag Calmeze Chamomile has been reformulated. Carrageenan, cellulose gum and xanthan have been removed and replaced with guar gum. Vitamin B6 is now in the active form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate.
What does MegaMag® Calmeze do?
MegaMag® Calmeze has been formulated to support normal psychological function, a healthy nervous system and to reduce tiredness & fatigue by providing a high strength combination of magnesium, B vitamins, L-theanine, glycine, taurine, glutamine and vitamin C. It is supplied in a tasty chamomile flavour powder which easily mixes with water or juice.
Why choose MegaMag® Calmeze?
MegaMag® Calmeze delivers 200mg of magnesium in the glycinate form per dose. Magnesium glycinate has been shown in studies to have superior absorption when compared to other forms of magnesium. It’s generally well-tolerated and especially suited to those with sensitive digestive systems. Magnesium is a very important mineral, involved in literally hundreds of reactions in the body. It is known as “nature’s tranquiliser”, as it has a calming effect on muscles and nerves, but it’s also necessary for energy production too. MegaMag® Calmeze also contains a specific B vitamin combination that includes vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6. The B vitamins are very important for the production of energy, as well as for psychological function. Some also help reduce tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin C is present in a mineral ascorbate form. The health benefits of vitamin C are many, and include energy production, reducing tiredness and fatigue, as well as supporting the nervous system. MegaMag® Calmeze contains the amino acids theanine, taurine, glycine and glutamine. With the formula being in powdered form, we’re able to provide therapeutic levels of amino acids that would be difficult to achieve in tablet or capsule forms.
MegaMag Calmeze contains a synergistic formula of high strength magnesium in combination with l-theanine, taurine, glutamine, B vitamins and vitamin C.
The many functions of magnesium include:
• Magnesium is essential for the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function. • Magnesium is necessary for normal muscular function. • It contributes to the electrolyte balance within the body. • Magnesium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth and bones – it helps keep calcium within teeth and bones. • Magnesium contributes to the synthesis of proteins. Proteins are needed for every single function of your cells, organs and in fact your whole body.
MegaMag® Calmeze also contains a specific B vitamin combination that includes vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6. The B vitamins are very important especially:
• Vitamins B1 and B6 for energy-yielding metabolism, and to support the normal functioning of the nervous system, as well as psychological function.
• Vitamins B2, B3 and B5 which help reduce tiredness and fatigue. • Vitamin B5 also contributes to normal mental function.
Vitamin C is present in a mineral ascorbate form. The health benefits of vitamin C are many, and include:
• Supporting normal energy production and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. • Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the of the nervous system, whilst supporting normal psychological function.
Also features 100mg of l-theanine per serving and each serving contains 2000mg of taurine.
Mixes easily into water or juice to make a refreshing easily digested drink.
Available in three great flavours - chamomile (product code: 3362), orange (product code 3366) and raspberry (product code 3363).
1 scoop (8.4g) typically provides
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
as mineral ascorbates:
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Dosage Mix 1 scoop into 100-250ml water (adjust to taste) and stir or shake, once daily.
The safety of glutamine in cancer patients has not been established, therefore this product is not recommended to those with cancer. (Please note we are in the process of updating the product labels with this caution but it may be some time before it filters through to appearing on the product pots). If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
Carrageenan, cellulose gum and xanthan have been removed and replaced with guar gum. Vitamin B6 is now in the active form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate.