MegaMag® Kids + Teens
Magnesium and lemon balm in a delicious natural orange flavoured powder with range of B vitamins for focus at school
- 120mg magnesium to support brain function, promote feelings of calm and normal psychological function.
- Bluenesse® Lemon Balm Extract shown to support learning, memory and concentration at school.
- Glycinate magnesium form, easily absorbed meaning it gets to work quickly without causing any digestive discomfort normally associated with other citrate or oxide forms.
- 100mg vitamin C to reduce tiredness and fatigue and support normal mental and psychological function.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, folate and B12 in the active or methylated forms, to support the nervous system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- High strength vitamin B5 to support mental performance.
- Calcium, vitamin D3, vitamin K2 and zinc, to support healthy bones and healthy immune function.
- Tasty orange flavour that mixes easily into water or juice to make a delicious drink kids will genuinely enjoy.
- Powdered formula which is easier for children to take than capsules or tablets.
Each one scoop (3.5g) typically contains:
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl)||10mg||909|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||10mg||714|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||16mg||100|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||10mg||167|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||5mg||357|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||20µg||800|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100mg||125|
|Lemon Balm (Bluenesse® Melissa officinalis Extract*)||150mg||***|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (400iu)||10µg||200|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)||10µg||13|
*Bluenesse® is a trademark of Vital Solutions GmbH, Germany
** NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
*** No EC RI
Unfortunately MegaMag® Kids + Teens is currently out of stock. We would recommend the following products as alternatives:
Half a scoop of MegaMag® Calmeze 1-2 times a day to support mood/stress (age 8+)
Eskimo® Healthy Kids Fish Oil or Eskimo® Bright Kids Jelly Splats to support focus/attention (age 3+)
Multigenics® Chewable multivitamin as a solid foundation (age 2+)
For further advice on supplements or dosages for your child, please book in an advice call with our nutrition team here.
Orders placed by 2pm Monday - Friday will be despatched the same working day.
Royal Mail 24: Free Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.50 for orders under £45. Free for orders over £45.
Special Delivery Before 1pm: £9.50
NB Please note that Royal Mail 24 is not available for orders over £100. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is offered as an alternative option.
Suitable for those looking to support learning, memory, concentration and feelings of calm in children aged 4+ through to the end of their teenage years.
If taking medication, consult a healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Children aged 4-7: mix 1 scoop into water, juice or drink of choice once daily.
Children aged 8 and over: mix 1 scoop into water, juice or drink of choice 1-2 times daily.
Each pot of MegaMag® Kids + Teens contains 30 servings.
Can I mix with anything other than water?
Yes, as long as the food/drink is no hotter than room temperature
Can I mix up and drink it throughout the day?
We recommend you drink it within 30 minutes of mixing
Why is there a red plastic capsule in the powder?
The red plastic capsule contains silica which is a dessicant to stop the powder becoming moist once opened. It should not be consumed.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.