MegaMag® Night Formula Magnesium Powder
Fast-acting magnesium powder combined with other sleep supporting ingredients including hops to provide support for a restful night
Mix one scoop (5.8g) into 100-250ml water or juice, one to two times daily, or as recommended.
May be taken during the day and/or one hour before bedtime.
Can I mix with anything other than water?
Yes, as long as the food/drink is no hotter than room temperature
Can I mix up and drink it throughout the day?
We recommend you drink it within 30 minutes of mixing
Why is there a red plastic capsule in the powder?
The red plastic capsule contains silica which is a dessicant to stop the powder becoming moist once opened. It should not be consumed
- 200mg of easily absorbed magnesium (magnesium glycinate) per serving to ensure efficacy.
- Glycinate form of magnesium which is gentle on digestion unlike other forms of magnesium such as citrate or oxide.
- Body ready forms of folic acid, 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, and vitamin B12, methylcobalamin, bypassing the need for your body to convert before utilisation.
- Powdered form to provide therapeutic levels of ingredients that would be difficult to achieve in tablet or capsule forms.
- Available in a tasty and relaxing chamomile flavour that mixes easily into water or juice to make an easily-digested drink.
Each scoop (5.8g) typically provides:
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||25mg||1786|
|Vitamin B12 (methlycobalamin)||20µg||800|
|Folate (5-methyl tetrahydrofolate*)||150µg||75|
|Hops extract (Humulus lupulus L.)||75mg||✝|
|Milk Protein Hydrolysate (Lactium®)||75mg||✝|
*As Metafolin®, a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Ideal for those who struggle to fall asleep or suffer from poor sleep and can be taken 1 hour before bedtime as a pre-bedtime drink.
Contains ingredients derived from:
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Caution is advised if taking anxiolytic or anti-depressant medication.
This product contains ingredients derived from milk - it should be safe for lactose intolerant individuals, but should be avoided by those with a true dairy allergy.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.