MetaClear 60 Tablets
Targeted complex of vitamins, minerals and botanical extracts to support liver function
Take 2 tablets daily or as recommended.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.
- Over 30 key vitamins, minerals and botanical extracts to support normal liver function.
- Includes milk thistle, pomegranate, watercress and green tea to support the liver.
- Artichoke to support healthy liver function and normal lipid levels.
- Choline which is required for the transportation of fats away from the liver.
- Vitamins C and E and minerals copper, manganese, selenium and zinc, to help protect the cells of the body from oxidative damage.
- NAC and ALA to help make gluthathione, the "master antoxidant" in the body.
- Range of B vitamins for the production of energy and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Convenient dosage of 2 tablets daily.
|Each 2 tablets typically contains||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||125µg||16|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||2.1mg||191|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||2.4mg||171|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||11.67mg||73|
|Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate)||9mg||150|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||3mg||214|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||25µg||1000|
|Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate)||66.67mg||83|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (1000iu)||25µg||500|
|Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||17.01mg||142|
|Molybdenum (sodium molybdate)||33.3µg||67|
|Alpha lipoic acid||50mg||✝|
|Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis)||50mg||✝|
|20 - 30% Catechins||10 - 15mg||✝|
|7 - 13% EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate)||3.5 - 6.5mg||✝|
|Artichoke extract (Cynara scolymus)||75mg||✝|
|providing 5% cynarine||3.75mg||✝|
|Watercress extract (Nasturtium officinale)||100mg||✝|
|Pomegranate extract (Punica granatum)||100mg||✝|
|providing 40% ellagic acid||40mg||✝|
|Milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum)||100mg||✝|
|providing 80% Silymarin||80mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
The vitamin D3 in this product is from lanolin – a vegetarian source of vitamin D3.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a medical practitioner before taking this product.
Contains vitamin A. Do not take more than 750µg vitamin A (as retinol) if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.