MetaClear has been reformulated and now includes the active forms of vitamin B6, B12 and Folic Acid. The amounts of vitamin D and vitamin B12 have increased and the mount of NAC included has decreased.
MetaClear is a high-strength combination of over 30 different vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and choline, designed to help support normal liver function. The range of extracts includes milk thistle, pomegranate, watercress and green tea, as well as artichoke which supports normal lipid (fat) levels. MetaClear also features alkalising mineral citrates plus NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine), alpha lipoic acid and reduced glutathione.
MetaClear is provided in a tablet form for convenience and is suitable for those who struggle with powders or those on the move.
MetaClear provides high levels of vitamins and minerals that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, including vitamins B2, C and E; copper, manganese, selenium and zinc.
One serving of MetaClear supplies 82.5mg of choline, a water-soluble vitamin usually grouped with the B-Complex vitamins. Choline helps to support the healthy functioning of the liver and the normal metabolism of lipids (fats). It helps to prevent the build-up of fats in the liver by transporting them for other uses in the body. It is in this way that choline helps to maintain normal liver function.
This formula also features several standardised plant extracts, including milk thistle, pomegranate, watercress and artichoke. The use of standardised plant extracts in MetaClear ensures a consistent level of active ingredient.
MetaClear also contains green tea (Camellia sinensis) which has antioxidant properties, helping to protect the body from free radical damage. Green tea has a positive effect on metabolism too.
Other ingredients include the amino acids glycine and taurine, as well as reduced glutathione added NAC (N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine) and alpha lipoic acid both help to increase the body’s glutathione levels. Glutathione is also known as the “master antioxidant” of the body. Selected minerals are present in citrate forms, most specifically potassium citrate, to help increase (alkalise) urinary pH.
MetaClear Live Webinar This 1 hour webinar is hosted by Mike Wakeman and will provide a comprehensive overview of the latest research and reasoning into the effect of pollutants on the human body both at a cellular level and in large scale human studies.
This targeted combination contains:
• A comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals including vitamins B2, C and E, plus the minerals copper, manganese, selenium and zinc. These nutrients are involved in the protection of our cells from oxidative damage
• Choline which supports the healthy functioning of the liver and the metabolism of fats
• A range of plant extracts that includes milk thistle, pomegranate, green tea and artichoke
• Artichoke may support detoxification and healthy liver function, it may decrease the lipids (fats) in the blood and play a role in healthy weight management
• Artichoke helps support digestive function by encouraging the flow of digestive “juices”, and as a result, the functioning of the intestines
• Green tea which has antioxidant properties, meaning extra protection for the body against free radical damage
• Green tea may also have a positive effect on metabolism
• NAC and alpha lipoic acid help to make glutathione, which is also known as the “master antioxidant”
• The amino acids glycine and taurine are also added
• Also contains reduced glutathione
• Selected minerals in citrate forms may help to alkalise the urinary pH
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a medical practitioner before taking this product. Contains vitamin A. Do not take more than 750µg vitamin A (as retinol) if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
January 2018 MetaClear has been reformulated and now includes the active forms of vitamin B6, B12 and Folic Acid. The amounts of vitamin D and vitamin B12 have increased and the amount of NAC included has decreased.