MetaFucose® 2'-fucosyllactose (2'-FL) 90 Capsules
2'-fucosyllactose, or 2'-FL, a human milk oligosaccharide, for supporting a healthy gut environment
Take 1-2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Dosage for infants and children:
1 capsule per day (0-12 years) – capsule can be split and the contents sprinkled into milk/water/onto food. Should not be taken on the same day if other 2’-FL containing foods have been consumed (e.g. infant formula containing 2’-FL).
Not intended for use if other 2'-fucosyllactose-containing foods have been consumed on the same day.
- 2'-FL is an oligosaccharide (a carbohydrate) made up of fucose, galactose and glucose.
- 2'-FL is the most common oligosaccharide found in human breast milk.
- MetaFucose® contains a biologically identical version produced by fermentation.
- 2'-FL is non-digestible, arrives in the colon intact and functions as a prebiotic.
- May support a healthy level of bifidobacteria.
- May help to increase short chain fatty acid levels in the colon - SCFA are the main source of energy for the cells in the colon.
- May support a healthy gut barrier.
|Each capsule typically contains:|
Suitable for adults, children and infants (from birth).
Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Contains ingredients derived from:
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.