Methyl Complex 90 Capsules
Methylation Support with Folic Acid, B Vitamins & Betaine
1 capsule between meals twice daily, or as directed.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
- Features folate 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, the biologically active "body ready" form of folate.
- Folate may be the most significant vitamin in supporting homocysteine balance. It is crucial for the re-methylation of homocysteine to methionine.
- Vitamin B6 and P-5-P are components of the amino transferase enzymes and are necessary for trans-sulphuration of homocysteine.
- Betaine (trimethylglycine) has also been shown to help balance homocysteine levels.
- Provides vitamin B12, as methylcobalamin which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
|Each capsule typically contains||% NRV*|
|Betaine (trimethylglycine, anhydrous)||500mg||✝|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||30mg||2143|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||250µg||10000|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||5mg||357|
|Folate (5-methyl tetrahydrofolate)||450µg||225|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
October 2021 -
Methyl Complex has had a minor reformulation. The Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 25mg has now changed to Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 30mg.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.