Mitochondrial Resuscitate 60 Capsules
Krebs Cycle Support Formula with Key Antioxidant Nutrients
1 capsule daily, or as directed.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
- Provides potent antioxidant protection from vitamins A, C and E, selenium, zinc, NAC, alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10.
- Vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Ascorbic acid is a form of vitamin C especially bioavailable to the membranes in the mitochondria.
- Thiamin (B1) and riboflavin (B2) support energy-yielding metabolism.
- Pantothenic acid is required for the formation of Acetyl CoA, a molecule involved in the citric acid (Krebs) cycle which aids energy production.
- Contains CoQ10 and N-acetyl-l-carnitine.
|Each capsule typically contains||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||125µg||16|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50mg||63|
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)||24mg||202|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate)||4.2mg||382|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||4.8mg||343|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide)||15mg||94|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate)||2mg||33|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Capsule: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.