Motility Complex with Ginger + Artichoke 60 Capsules
Combining ginger root powder and extract with artichoke extract and n-acetyl-l-carnitine for gastric motility support.
Take two capsules on an empty stomach, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Exciting new combination, formulated to help support gastric motility.
- Combination of ginger whole root powder and ginger extract, standardised to 5% gingerols.
- Ginger has a long history of use for supporting digestion.
- Ginger has been clinically shown to support healthy gastric motility and gastric emptying.
- Artichoke may help support digestion and the healthy functioning of the intestinal tract.
- Artichoke contains flavonoids like luteolin and apigenin.
- Artichoke may also support normal blood lipid (fat) levels and normal liver function.
- The combination of ginger and artichoke has been studied for its effects on gastric motility.
- N-acetyl-l-carnitine is an amino acid that may support healthy motility nerve signalling and a healthy neurotransmitter balance.
|Two capsules typically contain:|
|Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) Powder||500mg|
|Ginger Root (Zingiberis rhizoma) Extract 20:1 standardised to 5% gingerols||25mg|
|equivalent to 500mg whole ginger|
|Artichoke Leaf (Cynara scolymus) Extract 40:1||200mg|
|equivalent to 8000mg whole artichoke|
Capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)
Suitable for those looking to support the motility of the gut in particular if you have slow transit time or have SIBO.
Vegan and vegetarian.
Contains ingredients derived from:
Sulphur dioxide (Ginger powder may contain sulphur dioxide)
Individuals with gallstones or obstructed bile passages should consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before taking this product
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.