Banana Tea - A Simple, Gooey Sleep Remedy!
If you’ve ever spent a sleepless night tossing and turning to no avail, you’ll be no doubt familiar with the “I’ll try anything to get some rest” feeling that follows a night of zero sleep. We can’t find any scientific evidence for the effectiveness of this remedy, but monkeys swear by it, so we reckon it’s worth a try!
Bananas (especially the peel) are packed full of magnesium and potassium and it’s likely that the powerful combination of these two calming and muscle relaxing minerals are what deliver this remedy’s sedative effects.
Banana tea – a simple, gooey sleep remedy
You will need:
• 1 organic banana (banana skins can be loaded with pesticides so it’s essential that you choose organic for this remedy)
• 1 small saucepan of filtered water
• A dash of organic ground cinnamon
1. Slice off both ends of the banana and place it (peel intact) into a pan of boiling water
2. Boil the banana for about 10 minutes
3. Use a colander the drain the banana water into a mug
4. Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon into your mug of banana water and sip slowly about an hour before bedtime
5. You can also sprinkle some cinnamon over the gooey boiled banana and eat this too
6. Sweet dreams!
This website and its content is copyright of Nutri Advanced ©. All rights reserved. See our terms & conditions for more detail.
Most Popular Articles
The new school year requires your child to be fully energised, ready to concentrate, able to deal with daily strains and much more - find out how you can support these.
Learn about how important it can be to consider endogenous toxins where a client is displaying inflammatory symptoms and to work on the gut to improve outcomes.
There are both beneficial and pathogenic bacteria in your gut and it's crucially important that the good guys outnumber the bad. Find out more in these 10 facts.
Everyone who's anyone is talking about or simply drinking this staggeringly nutritious drink. So what is it? What's so good about it? And how can you get some into your diet?