Guide for Use - UltraInflamX™
Why you can trust Nutri Advanced Every article on our site is researched thoroughly by our team of highly qualified nutritionists. Find out more about our editorial process.
What is UltraInflamX™?
UltraInflamX™ is a nutritional food supplement designed to provide comprehensive support for balanced inflammatory processes. UltraInflamX™ can be used as part of a comprehensive elimination, GI restoration or anti-inflammatory lifestyle programme. By using UltraInflamX™ as detailed in this easy-to-use guide you may notice improvements in your overall health and wellbeing over time.
How do I take UltraInflamX™?
Because of the large and comprehensive range of nutrients, UltraInflamX™ is taken in the form of a convenient shake or drink. Mix 3 scoops (unless advised otherwise by your health care professional) of UltraInflamX™ with approximately 250ml of pure water, diluted fruit juice or vegetable juice and consume within ½ an hour. UltraInflamX™ can also be blended with fruit or milk alternatives to make a delicious smoothie (see below for recipes).
How can I expect to feel on this programme?
Many people begin to feel better within a few weeks whilst using UltraInflamX™, while others take longer to experience improvement. If you experience any mild discomfort or side effects this may mean that your UltraInflamX™ programme needs to be adjusted and you need to contact your health care professional.
It is essential to your success that UltraInflamX™ is part of a structured and supervised treatment plan. Please ensure that you maintain an appointment schedule with your health care professional.
The UltraInflamX™ Programme
The following step plan will help you to use the product.
Mix 1½ scoops of UltraInflamX™ with approximately 250ml of water, diluted fruit juice or vegetable juice. Gradually increase to 3 scoops over the course of a week.
Average Duration: 1-7 Days
Mix 3 scoops of UltraInflamX™ with approximately 250ml of water, diluted fruit juice or vegetable juice and consume twice a day.
Average Duration: 21 Days
Continue to consume UltraInflamX™ 1-2 times daily as directed by your health care professional. Gradually re-introduce foods that have been eliminated, carefully noting any symptoms, until you have a long term eating plan.
Average Duration: Ongoing as per your health care needs
Important note: Your health care practitioner may suggest alternative dietary modifications or further nutritional supplementation whilst on the UltraInflamX™ programme. He or she will make these decisions based upon your health and your response to the programme
Suggested Product Mixing Instructions
Combine 3 scoops of UltraInflamX powder with 250ml of liquid (or adjust to your personal taste). Briskly stir or blend the product until mixed. Drink within ½ hour. You may use UltraInflamX as part of your meal, as a snack, or as a meal replacement. Based on the dietary plan you and your practitioner select, UltraInflamX may be mixed with a variety of other liquids, fruits or vegetables. See below.
Using ½ water and ½ unsweetened fruit juice (eg pineapple, berry, apple, pear or peach) or milk substitute (rice, oat, or nut—vanilla, carob or plain), mix with the UltraInflamX powder in a blender or shaker cup.
For all of the recipes below, mix the ingredients in a blender (if using whole pieces of fruit) or a shaker cup along with 3 scoops of the UltraInflamX powder. Add approximately 250ml of water or desired liquid and blend or shake to desired consistency. Adjust liquid according to personal taste.
Your UltraInflamX™ Food Plan
The UltraInflamX™ programme is simple to follow. You should always feel full (not deprived) and should be able to continue your normal activities, including eating away from home or entertaining friends. Just be sure to do the following:
1. Take your UltraInflamX™ daily.
2. Avoid the following:
• Dairy products
• High-fat foods
• Processed sugar-rich foods
• Other gluten containing grains such as spelt, kamut.
The table below provides an easy-to-use summary of foods.
3. Eat regular meals, selecting a variety of foods from the Enjoy foods in the table over the page.
4. Avoid any foods to which you have a known or suspected sensitivity. This includes the juices with which you mix your UltraInflamX™.
5. Choose at least one serving of dark green or orange vegetables (carrot, broccoli, winter squash) and one raw vegetable each day. Remember to rotate and vary your selections just as you do with the other foods in your programme.
6. Try to consume cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale and turnips) regularly as research suggests that may further support detoxification.
The UltraInflamX™ Food Plan
UltraInflamX™ Programme Tips
Below are some tips that make following the UltraInflamX™ programme easier.
• Foods which are most likely to cause allergic and/or sensitivity reactions are excluded from this diet. Do not make substitutions of foods, except as allowed in these instructions or as recommended by your health care practitioner. You should, of course, avoid any listed foods to which you are intolerant or allergic.
• Be sure to drink ALL of the recommended daily servings of UltraInflamX™.
• Select fresh foods whenever you can. If possible, choose organically grown fruits and vegetables to eliminate pesticide and chemical residue consumption. Wash fruit and vegetables thoroughly.
• If you select animal sources of protein, look for free-range or organically raised chicken, turkey or lamb. Choose low-fat versions and prepare by baking, stewing, grilling or stir cooking. Cold-water fish (e.g. salmon, mackerel, halibut) is another excellent source of protein. Avoid shellfish, as it may cause allergic reaction.
• You may continue to take nutritional supplements as recommended by your health care practitioner. In some instances, you may be advised to add fibre or probiotics directly to your UltraInflamX™ to make a healthy shake. As with all supplements it is important to follow the advice of your health care practitioner.
• Use only purified, distilled or mineral water to mix the beverages. Check with your health care practitioner if using fruit juices, as they are high in fructose (fruit sugar) and may not be well tolerated. Diluted organic vegetable juices are generally preferred choices over fruit juices. Avoid fruit drinks, fizzy drinks or cocktail drinks that contain added sugar.
• Remember to drink the recommended amount (at least 2 litres) of pure, filtered water each day.
• Strenuous or prolonged exercise may be reduced during some or all of the programmes. Adequate rest and stress reduction are important to the success of this programme.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What gives UltraInflamX™ its distinctive colour?
A. UltraInflamX™ contains high levels of phytonutrients (substances found naturally in plants) from ingredients such as turmeric and ginger, giving it its distinctive deep yellow colour.
Q. Can I just eat my regular diet while taking UltraInflamX™?
A. Research has shown that following the recommended food plan is more effective than simply adding it to your regular diet; reactions to foods and poor diet in general are strongly associated with inflammation.
Q. Will I experience side effects from the programme?
A. Some patients may experience a change in bowel habits or gas, wind or bloating initially as their body adapts to dietary change; this is the reason why it is recommended that patients build up gradually to the two servings daily.
Q. How long should I stay on the programme?
A. Patients usually experience benefit after 4 weeks on the programme, however you may need to continue on the programme for longer.
Q. Can I exercise while I’m on the programme?
A. Yes, but we advise you to avoid or reduce strenuous or prolonged exercise in order to allow your body to heal more effectively.
Q. Will I need any additional supplements while using UltraInflamX™?
A. You will not require additional supplements other than a high quality fish oil where appropriate.
Q. Can I use UltraInflamX™ if I am pregnant or breast-feeding?
A. The safety of UltraInflamX™ during these times has not been established; therefore we recommend that pregnant or breast-feeding women should not use the product.
Q. Can UltraInflamX™ be taken with prescription medication?
A. Yes, but we recommend that you consult with your GP prior to beginning the UltraInflamX™ programme.
Nutri Advanced has a thorough researching process and for any references are included, each source is scrutinised beforehand. We aim to use the highest value source where possible, referencing peer-reviewed journals and official guidelines in the first instance before alternatives. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate at time of publication on our editorial policy.
Most Popular Articles
Learn more about the different types of vitamin C, the different benefits you get from different types, and what you get for spending more on a good supplement.
In this research review article, we take a closer look at a lesser-known natural compound called myo-inositol that has been found to have significant potential to improve many of the prevalent features of PCOS.
Read the top 10 reasons that kids should have plenty of Omega-3- an essential fatty acid- including for depression, brain function, sleep & reading/maths skills.