Vitamin-E Rich Avocado and Chocolate Mousse
This is a fantastic easy and quick recipe for a nutritious and delicious treat! Packed full of vitamin E, essential fats and antioxidants it’s ideal for a quick vitamin E boost and as a tasty snack to support healthy weight loss too. The recipe comes from Sarah Wilson’s ‘I Quit Sugar’ recipe book.
You will need:
• 2 ripe avocadoes
• 125 ml chilled coconut cream (needs to be firm)
• ¼ - ½ cup raw cacao powder
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• 2 teaspoons rice syrup
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• pinch of sea salt
1. Whizz all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth
2. Scoop the mousse into small serving dishes and chill in the fridge for at least two hours
3. Serve and enjoy!
I Quit Sugar – Sarah Wilson
This website and its content is copyright of Nutri Advanced ©. All rights reserved. See our terms & conditions for more detail.
Most Popular Articles
Learn more about the different types of vitamin C, the different benefits you get from different types, and what you get for spending more on a good supplement.
In an ideal world, all of our nutrients would come from a well-balanced diet. However, the food that we eat has changed dramatically over the course of the last 50 -80 years.