Vitamin-E Rich Avocado and Chocolate Mousse
This is a fantastic easy and quick recipe for a nutritious and delicious treat! Packed full of vitamin E, essential fats and antioxidants it’s ideal for a quick vitamin E boost and as a tasty snack to support healthy weight loss too. The recipe comes from Sarah Wilson’s ‘I Quit Sugar’ recipe book.
You will need:
• 2 ripe avocadoes
• 125 ml chilled coconut cream (needs to be firm)
• ¼ - ½ cup raw cacao powder
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• 2 teaspoons rice syrup
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• pinch of sea salt
1. Whizz all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth
2. Scoop the mousse into small serving dishes and chill in the fridge for at least two hours
3. Serve and enjoy!
I Quit Sugar – Sarah Wilson
This website and its content is copyright of Nutri Advanced ©. All rights reserved. See our terms & conditions for more detail.
Most Popular Articles
The new school year requires your child to be fully energised, ready to concentrate, able to deal with daily strains and much more - find out how you can support these.
In this webinar, Dr Steven Sandberg-Lewis will review the mechanisms that control gastric pH and go on to discuss detection of altered gastric acid levels. Functional testing as well as definitive diagnostic methods and the various options for treatment and management will be fully explained.