All Products Containing Calcium

Calcium is an essential mineral required for healthy bones and teeth, muscle function, and heart health. Around 99% of the body’s calcium can be found in the bones, with the remaining 1% found in blood, muscle, and tissue. This alone shows how important calcium supplements may be to supporting your health.

Calcium can be found in a number of food sources including dairy products such as milk, butter, cheese, and yogurt, leafy greens including kale and spinach, almonds, sardines, and fortified cereals and drinks such as orange juice. If you feel as though calcium is lacking in your diet, explore Nutri Advanced’s calcium supplements.

Our bones are constantly breaking down and rebuilding, and calcium is required to support this process, however our calcium levels decline with age. Taking a calcium supplement can be an easy and convenient way of maintaining adequate levels of calcium in the diet.

All Products Containing Calcium

20 Items

Set Descending Direction
per page

Our calcium supplement will help you to support your bone and muscle health. Simply add our calcium pills to your pre-existing balanced diet. Calcium is an essential nutrient and this is because it is needed for various body functions such as helping to maintain healthy bones and teeth also. Typically, most people get enough calcium in their diet. Calcium is found in a variety of foods such as dairy products which include milk, yoghurt and cheese.

In addition to this, calcium is also found in eggs, nuts, beans and tofu for example. For some people, however, getting enough calcium in your diet may be a challenge, this may include vegans. To remedy this, our calcium supplements are a great way to ensure that you are reaching your daily calcium intake. As calcium can’t be made in the body and must be consumed, if you know you are calcium deficient, our calcium supplements, which include calcium tablets for women and calcium capsules, are a great choice.