Sleep Well 60 Tablets
Sleep Well is a combination of magnesium glycinate together with sleep supporting ingredients including hops, theanine, tryptophan, lemon balm and Lactium® to provide support for a restful night.
- 100mg of easily absorbed magnesium (magnesium glycinate) per serving to ensure efficacy.
- Glycinate form of magnesium which is gentle on digestion unlike other forms of magnesium such as citrate or oxide.
- 40mg of lemon balm extract and 75mg hops extract, herbs traditionally used for their relaxation properties.
- Amino acids l-tryptophan and l-theanine, which may help to support a restful night.
- Body ready form of folic acid, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, bypassing the need for your body to convert before being used.
- Tablet formula, for convenience and for those who prefer not to take a powder.
Take 2 tablets, in the evening, approximately one hour before bedtime.
|Two tablets typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Milk Protein Hydrolysate (Lactium®)||150mg||✝|
|Lemon Balm 10:1 Extract (Melissa officinalis) (providing 400mg whole herb equivalent)||40mg||✝|
|Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus)||75mg||✝|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||25mg||1786|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||20μg||800|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Coating (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, glycerine)
Contains ingredients derived from:
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. Caution is advised if taking anxiolytic or anti-depressant medication. This product contains ingredients derived from milk - it should be safe for lactose intolerant individuals, but should be avoided by those with a true dairy allergy.
Sleep Well has had a reformulation. Lemon Balm is now a 10:1 extract (prevously 4:1). Dicalcium phosphate has been removed from the excipients and replaced with Calcium carbonate, and Sodium croscarmellose has been added to aid with disintegration. The coating has also changed from hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, to Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and glycerine.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.