Virese 90 Capsules
Monolaurin formula, a form of the fatty acid lauric acid, for supporting the immune system
- 300mg monolaurin to help protect our immune systems.
- Monolaurin is a mono-ester of the fatty acid lauric acid.
- Lauric acid may help to support healthy immunity.
- Lauric acid is most commonly found in coconut milk and breast milk.
- Lauric acid has been shown to have antimicrobial action.
1 or 2 capsules daily with meals, or as directed.
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food?
|Each capsule typically contains||% NRV*|
|Monolaurin (lauric acid)||300mg||✝|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Suitable for those wanting to support a healthy immune system.
Virese is suitable for vegetarians and vegans if the capsule is removed.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. Not suitable for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a healthcare professional.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.