Vitamin B6 90 Tablets
25mg of vitamin B6 in its metabolically active form, pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P). Previously Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate.
- Vitamin B6 in a bioactive and enzymatically converted form bypassing the need for conversion.
- Provides 25mg of pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) per tablet.
- Supplemental P-5-P is not associated with toxicity and is therefore safe to take.
- Supports normal psychological function and a healthy nervous system.
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Contributes to energy-yielding metabolism, and supports the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vegetarian and vegan formula.
- One tablet daily.
1 tablet daily with food, or as directed.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.
Each tablet typically contains
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
Suitable for adults and children from the age of 8 years.
Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this produc
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate has been renamed and is now Vitamin B6. The formula remains the same.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.